Mexican citizens traveling for tourism purposes to Hungary, Bulgaria and Croatia are not required to apply for a visa up to a maximum stay of 90 days in a period of 6 months.

IMPORTANT! Always bring your passport if you wish to cross the border of Hungary, Croatia or Bulgaria! Mexicans, as citizens of third countries in the European Union, are required to have their passport with them at all times!

Since to reach one of these countries you usually have to make a stopover in a European city that is part of the Schengen Zone, the border authorities at the moment of entering the Zone may ask you several questions regarding the purpose of your trip, the date of your return to Mexico, the address of your whereabouts, about your economic solvency and medical insurance for the period of the trip. If you wish to stay in several countries of the Schengen Zone for various periods, all stays are included in the 90 days allowed in the Zone.

Romanian Passport

Has your Dutch passport or identity card been lost or stolen while you are abroad? The steps you now need to take will depend on how quickly you will be traveling.

It is not necessary to file a report with the local police, but it is advisable. Ask for written proof of the report, as you may need it to show to your insurer or local authorities. I am not traveling soon

If you are not planning to travel anytime soon, you have plenty of time to apply for a new passport or identity card abroad. The processing usually takes about 3 weeks. Please also take into account possible waiting periods to make an appointment and submit your application. The length of the waiting period depends on the country.

Read more  Is it hard to get Russian citizenship?

Please note: if you are traveling from Bulgaria or Romania, you cannot return to the Netherlands without a valid passport or identity card. In such cases, you will need a replacement travel document. On the Apply for an emergency document page you can find out how to apply and what you need to apply.

Bulgarian nationality

On January 10, 2005, an agreement was approved whereby citizens of either country, holders of valid common passports, may repeatedly enter, stay, transit and leave the territory of the other State, without the need to obtain a visa, for a period not exceeding 90 days. The approval of this agreement, in force since May 25, 2005, is an important step forward for the relationship between both countries.

The original form must be signed by the interested party, and in case the procedure is carried out by another authorized person or trusted person, the original form must also be signed by the passenger.

Embassy of Bulgaria

2. Citizens of Singapore, Brunei and Japan with ordinary passports traveling to China for tourism, business, family visit or transit for less than 15 days may enter China without prior visa through ports open to foreigners. Not applicable in the following cases for citizens of the above three countries:

3. Foreigners with ordinary passports of countries having diplomatic relations with China, if they travel through Hongkong or Macao and from there to Zhujiang River Delta (Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, Huizhou, Shantou) through travel agencies registered in Hongkong and Macao, can travel without visa for less than 6 days. For travel to Shantou, the above group should stay within the Shantou administrative area and leave China from there directly.

Read more  How long do you have to be married to get a green card?

4. Foreigners with international back-to-back flight links, if they make direct transit in China for less than 24 hours without leaving the airport, they can travel without visa. However, anyone wishing to leave the airport temporarily must obtain permission from the immigration authorities at the airport.

By Rachel Robison

Rachel Robison is a blogger who collects information on court filings and notices.