Certificate of registration as a European Union Citizen by appointment

If your profession is regulated and you need to apply for recognition of your professional qualifications, you can apply for recognition using the European Professional Card (EPC). The EPC is an electronic procedure that you can use to have a regulated profession recognized in another EU country.

If the administration responsible for processing your application in the destination country does not take a final decision within the deadline, the recognition will be granted automatically and you will be able to generate the European Professional Card certificate from your online account.

The EHIC procedure is easier and faster to manage than the standard recognition procedure, and it is more transparent: you can follow the progress of your application online and reuse previously uploaded documents when submitting new applications in other countries.

The European Professional Card is an electronically generated certificate, not a physical card. It is the electronic proof that you have passed the administrative control procedure for professional qualifications and that you meet the conditions required to provide services on a temporary or permanent basis in that country.

What is the Certificate of Registration?

The registry certification is a public document signed by the Registrar, which attests to the content of the registry and is effective against all, i.e., it serves to accredit everything related to a property that appears in the registry, both current and former owners, and both with respect to …

What is the NIE?

The N.I.E. (Foreigners’ Identity Number) is a personal, non-transferable, unique and sequential or consecutive document issued for identification purposes to foreigners who are related to Spain for economic, professional or social interests.

Read more  Is Android TV dead?

How to obtain the EU Citizen Certificate?

To apply for this registration certificate or NIE, you must go to the corresponding Immigration Office (Oficina de Extranjería) or to the corresponding Police Station within three months of your entry into Spain.

EU-Spain Certificate

The EU (European Union) policy is that European citizens can reside in Portugal for up to 3 months without registering and are free of other formalities; however, they can register voluntarily in the Municipality (City Hall) where they live. Whichever option is chosen, a valid identity document (identity card, citizen card or passport) is always required.

As soon as the 3-month stay ends and there is an intention to stay longer, it is necessary to initiate the right of residence process and apply for a Certificate of Registration. The right of residence in Portugal covers citizens of the countries of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), the Principality of Andorra and Switzerland, as well as their family members.

Certificate of permanent residence: Two photos; Passport or valid Identity Card (and respective photocopies); and if there was a change of address: Proof of change of address – Certificate from the Parish Council, or Deed of Purchase or Sale, or Lease Contract – and respective photocopy.

Who must register in the Central Registry of Foreigners?

Citizens of a Member State of the European Union, of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland who are going to reside in the territory of the Spanish State for a period of six months or more.

How much does a Land Registry certification cost?

Price: 30€+VAT (36,30€ VAT inc.)

The Certificate is the public document issued by the Registrar of the Property that constitutes the only way of accrediting to the detriment of a third party, the charges and ownership of a property. It has probative value and is signed by the Registrar. – The limitations (e.g.

Read more  How does Motorcycle Datatag work?

Where to get NIE?

The Foreigners Identity Number must be applied for in person at the Police Station closest to the place where you intend to live or buy property. Police stations in Spain where the N.I.E. is processed directly.

Nie Spain for Europeans

The certificate of registration as a citizen of the Union is an obligation that is manifested by the inscription in the Central Register of Foreigners and that binds all EU foreigners who stay for a period of more than 90 days (3 months) in a member country of the Union or the agreement on the EEA or Switzerland that is not theirs in order to reside in it.

The certificate of registration as a citizen of the Union is an obligation which is evidenced by the registration in the Central Register of Foreigners and which binds all EU foreigners who stay for a period of more than 90 days (3 months) in a member country of the Union or the EEA agreement or Switzerland other than their own in order to reside therein.

Dependents are defined as family members whose financial support is provided by the EU citizen and who need material assistance to cover their basic needs. This dependency must be in the country of origin

It will be considered sufficient for the fulfillment of these requirements the presentation of accrediting documentation of participation in a program of the European Union that favors the educational exchange for students and professors.

What is the difference between the DNI and the NIE?

1. NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD. The first one you probably already know is the National Identity Document, which is the identification number of all persons with Spanish nationality. However, foreigners do not have a DNI, but have a Foreigner’s Identification Number (NIE).

How to obtain the NIE for the first time?

First of all, you will have to make an appointment, come on the scheduled day and submit the required documents. Then, you must pay the fee corresponding to the 790 form in any bank along with the document. Finally, you have to go to the Police office with the payment receipt in order to receive your NIE.

Read more  Why do you need to register with CQC?

How much does it cost to obtain a NIE in Spain?

You must complete and apply Form-EX-15.

The fee you have to pay when filling in the 790 form code 012 amounts to 12€. Your passport and copies of all pages. Empadronamiento.

Nie or EU citizen’s registration certificate

Any citizen of a member state of the European Union or of another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, i.e. anyone who is a national of a country of the European Union, or of another state party to the EEA Agreement or Switzerland, has the right to reside freely in any country of the European Union, state party to the EEA Agreement or Switzerland, without the need to obtain a residence permit, and it is sufficient to be entered in a foreigners’ register of the country in which he/she will be residing.

By Rachel Robison

Rachel Robison is a blogger who collects information on court filings and notices.